Founded in Minneapolis in 1992, Fully Reciprocal Theatre Company produced compelling, transformative work for more than a decade. When FRTC folded, we had no plans to revive it in the future. But things changed.
Now based in Seattle, Fully Reciprocal Theatre Company begins its second life. We're in a new city in a different part of the country, and more than a decade has passed. But our commitment to inspiring, meaningful work, work that speaks to our times, has not changed.
- Edward Albee's Finding the Sun and Troy Tradup's Little Journeys, 1992.
- Craig Lucas's Reckless and Blue Window (in repertory), 1994.
- Henrik Ibsen's When We Dead Awaken, 1995.
- Nicky Silver's Pterodactyls, 1995.
- Paula Vogel's Desdemona, a play about a handkerchief, 1996.
- Jeff Goode's The Eight, 1995 and 1996
- Eugene Ionesco's Exit the King, 1996.
- Richard Greenberg's The Maderati, 1997.
- Randy Latimer's The Santa Club, 1999.
- Edward Albee's Counting the Ways, 2000.